If it is only generic display, OK sound and pocket-friendly price, buy any popular touch screen monitor you come across in the market. They all are good, in some form or other, to fulfill your professional and amusement requirements. However, if you’d like to put a bit of thought into it, there are some aspects that need to be considered for the best touch screen monitor.
Disclaimer: Some of the links on this site may be affiliate links. This means that we will earn some commission if you buy something after clicking one of these links on our site, at no cost to you.
Best Touch Screen Monitor Reviews
Best touch screen monitors possess some unique useful features that give them an edge over their competitors. Usually, the design, the display quality, the ease of installation and the operating system compatibility are some of the aspects to look into while shopping for touch screen monitors.
Are you in the market for the best touch screen monitor? Here we have listed 7 of the best considering all aspects from design, usability to functionality and more.
1. Acer T272HL bmjjz 27-Inch (1920 x 1080) Widescreen Touch Screen Monitor
A fun LCD touch screen monitor is out in the market to accelerate your workflow. Your fingertips are not going to sore anymore. This 10 points touch monitor responses to gentle pressures from your fingers. Web browsing, photo editing and video games – this is one of the best touch monitors that ensure outstanding viewing experience.
The 27-inch widescreen display with 1920 x 1080 resolution is perfect for High Definition display. You can easily connect your smartphone, tablet or media player to the monitor using the HDMI, DVI or VGA ports and enjoy viewing the content in full HD display.
The LCD screen is meant to work on Windows 8. Manufactured using the most superior technology it ensures a response time of 5 ms and a contrast ratio of 100 Million:1. You have the flexibility of pairing it with a non-touch screen monitor or a projector.
The screen boasts VESA mount feature. You can completely remove the monitor stand if needed. You can also adjust the angle according to your choice. It reads well from almost all possible corners.
The screen is no doubt lightweight, weighing only 15.7 lbs. The edge-to-edge screen design looks incredible, no matter in which room or in which corner you place the monitor.
- The touch screen has 3 USB ports. A dongle, a storage device and a mouse – all can be connected simultaneously to the screen.
- It includes a camera of decent quality. You can use the screen to successfully take part in web conferencing.
- This 27 inch monitor is compatible with MacBook provided you have a driver.
- The screen doesn’t have an inbuilt microphone.
- You may not be comfortable with the placement of the monitor adjustment button. While using it, there is a very good chance of clicking on other apps or hitting the power switch.
2. Dell S2240T 21.5-Inch LED-lit Touch Screen Monitor
Stylish and highly responsive 21.5-inch touch screen with incredible picture quality – your quest for best touch monitor ends here. There is no doubt that the monitor is made using state-of-the-art technology and the highest level of craftsmanship. It is created based on IPS technology. This means that the viewers can enjoy better colors and wider viewing angles. The screen is made to support Windows 8.
An USB cable from your PC or laptop goes into the monitor’s USB port and you are all set to use the touch function. To use it as a projector, you need to connect it via VGA, DVI or HDMI cable. The touch function is responsive to human fingers and thin gloves.
It serves you all, students as well as professionals. The full HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution, the 3000:1 contrast ratio, the10-touch point system with a response time of 25 ms – all work together to make it one of the best touch screen monitors in the market. The product also meets ENERGY STAR® standards.
Using the stand, you can slide the monitor as much as you wish. This feature makes it suitable for classrooms, clinics etc. The monitor can also be mounted on the wall.
- It has an edge-to-edge- solid glass screen which is very responsive.
- You can use the touch feature and mouse interchangeably.
- The image quality is impressive in view of the highly reasonable price of the monitor.
- Unlike other monitors that offer this via HDMI, this monitor needs a USB port to turn on the touch screen feature.
3. ViewSonic TD2421 24″ 1080p Dual-Point Optical Touch Screen Monitor HDMI, DVI
By tapping, sliding, rolling, pinching and stretching your fingers on this ViewSonic monitor, you can create a magical display. It boasts a vigorous full HD display with 1920 x 1080 resolution. The 2-point touch screen with HDMI, DVI and VGA input connections is ideal for commercial use.
The screen works equally well with Windows and Mac systems. 3000:1 contrast ratio and two built-in speakers guarantee extraordinary picture and sound qualities. It doesn’t matter how long you use the screen. Thanks to the Blue Light Filter and the Flickr-free Technology that your eyes don’t feel any strain.
The monitor’s strength is the 2-point dual-touch system facilitating actions like rotation, zoom in, zoom out etc. It allows wide viewing angle. The SuperClear MVA panel technology that gives you the same view quality, no matter if you are looking from above, below, sides or front.
It is possible to start the computer only by touching the screen. A good idea is to connect a keyboard and a mouse to it to be able to use the mouse and the touch screen feature interchangeably.
It falls within the group of lightweight touch screen monitors. Built on VESA mounting design, you have the flexibility of mounting it even on the walls. It has a scratch-resistant surface with forward and backward tilting options. Backed up by 3 years limited manufacturer’s warranty, it is a safe choice from all perspectives.
- Monitor’s display properties are such that it suits even people with low vision power.
- The border edging in kept to a minimum allowing the user wide screen area.
- This screen never gets warm even of you use it for long hours.
- The instruction material supplied with the touch screen is not very helpful.
- It’s eventually impossible to use it as touch screen desktop monitor. The screen cannot be adjusted vertically or moved sidewise.
4. Planar PCT2235 22″ Touch Screen Monitor with Helium Stand
If you’re searching for an extremely fast-working touch screen to help you manage your workload, Planar PCT2235 is a clear choice. Based on Projected Capacitive touch technology, the monitor is capable of registering 10 simultaneous touch actions. Scanning through your pile of e-mails is a matter of minutes now!
The Helium Stand catches attention being able to tilt the monitor from up to 70 degrees. Given the HDMI, VGA and DisplayPort, you can connect a wide range of devices to it. Added to it the built-in speakers the monitor is all set to give you full HD audio-video experience.
Though not officially meant for, the monitor can be configured to support Windows 10. The support service of Planer would recommend you to use it on Windows 8.1. This screen is free from the problems that arise due to the distance between the screen and the glass.
The control settings may seem a bit clumsy at the first glance, but once you manage to set it, there is no need to change it again. It is slim, lightweight and a true assistant of audio and video mixers. Not to mention its reasonable price tag.
Still doubtful? You can give it a try. The seller is offering a 3 years warranty along with 2 days advance replacement free of cost.
- It boasts versatile connectivity options including 2 USB ports, HDMI, VGA ports, an audio jack and a DisPlay port.
- The stand is sturdy enough to hold the monitor in various angles.
- The monitor works equally efficiently when it comes to audio and picture productions.
- It is a relatively heavy monitor compared to similar products available in the market.
5. ASUS VT207N 19.5″ HD+ 1600×900 DVI VGA USB Back-lit LED Touch Screen Monitor
Asus VT168H touch screen monitor is the best friend of your eyes and fingers. Built using the principles of Asus Eyecare technology, this is the monitor that allows stress-free viewing. The touch screen is certified by TÜV Rheinland laboratories as a Low Blue Light and Flicker-free monitor. Again, the screen is such that your fingers feel the least pressure while playing on it. The screen is smooth and friction-free.
You would buy this touch screen monitor for an HD display supported by 5ms response time and 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio. In addition, you get to enjoy the advantages of Splendid™ Video Intelligence technologies and ASUS QuickFit Virtual Scale.
As expected, the monitor comes with VESA wall mount technology and multiple connectivity options through USB, VGA and DVI ports. You choose your own viewing position! The base of the monitor is such that it facilitates tilting display.
It is one of the few good quality touch screens on the market that officially supports Windows 10. However, it cannot be configured to support Mac.
As a touch screen, it has something special to offer: the 10-point touch system for multi-touch applications and virtual keyboards. Use it wherever you like – at home or in the office.
- It is a great touch screen for commercial use, especially for POS systems.
- The monitor offers great touch response compared to its price.
- If you are not using the touch screen feature, you can easily connect it with a mouse and a keyboard.
- It doesn’t have an HDMI port.
- The monitor stand is of poor quality. It fails to provide the required stability even to this small sized monitor.
- It is actually way too small in size compared to similar products in the market. Though the screen size is 19.5 inch, the size of the actual display is 18.75 inch.
6. Planar PXL2430MW 24″ Widescreen Multi-Touch LED Monitor
Known for offering best experience of multimedia applications, Planar PXL2430MW monitor is regarded by the users as a near substitute of Wacom Cintiq. Play games, turn the pages of an ebook or adjust digital pictures – the Active Matrix Flat Panel TFT Multi-Touch LCD, w/ LED monitor is there to make that easy.
You get to watch 1920 x 1080 resolution HD picture quality. It has an optical dual-touch screen that is made to work on Windows 7. Some users find it compatible with Mac Pro but the seller gives no guarantee. No driver is supplied with the screen and you don’t even need that. Your input options include HDMI, DVI-D and analog connections.
Good quality speakers are also there. In the bezel, you’ll also find a stylus helping you to use art programs like Adobe Flash better. The touch screen comes with Planar’s 3-year warranty and 3 years, 2 days advanced replacement guarantee. There is nothing to mount the monitor except a few holes on its back to hang it on the wall.
If you are planning to use the monitor on Windows system, make sure you make necessary adjustments in the Control Panel; otherwise, you won’t get the desired touch screen experience. When needed, you can disable the touch function.
- Being LED monitor it has better color contrast and clarity compared to LCD monitors.
- Setting up the monitor is extremely easy. You only need to connect your computer’s HDMI and USB cables to this monitor.
- It is a great monitor for those who mostly use iPads.
- The screen doesn’t support Windows XP. It needs Vista or a higher operating system to function.
- It is not a very handy monitor for graphic designers. Studio One, Photoshop etc. programs are not well treated by the touch function.
- The monitor is not pressure-sensitive.
7. TOGUARD 15 Inch TFT LED Touch Screen Monitor
Films? Music? Games? The highly responsive touch screen of TOGUARD 15-inch monitor adds to the fun. Because of its ultra-fast response time, you’ll never experience a blurring of the pictures. A near full HD monitor with 1024 x 768 resolution is just the right for all your professional work.
The state-of-the-art touch technology works by the most of the Windows operating systems as well as by Linux. However, remember that you have to install the drive to get the touch function working. The drive is available in the CD supplied in the package.
The monitor supports wide viewing angle without creating any color shift. The 400:1 contrast ratio is meant to ensure a large number of color shades and exact brightness. Thanks to the USB, VGA and HDMI ports that you can connect a myriad of digital and analog devices to it.
The 15-inch TFT LED display is the reason that you get to enjoy realistic pictures and sharp texts. With TOGUARD Security Surveillance Monitor in place, you know that your property is well-protected. It has a 60Hz-75Hz refresh rate that makes it possible problem-free content playback and gives you real-time details of images.
This monitor is compatible with PAL/NTSC system but make sure you only use the power adaptor supplied with it. It is manufactured using advanced power saving technology allowing you additional cost benefits. It is portable to some degree when supported by adequate battery strength.
You can also use the monitor as small TV screen but remember there is no built-in TV tuner in it. It works also well as a touch screen monitor for PC. Connect your DSLR camera to it if your camera has an HDMI port.
- The monitor is pretty small in size making it easy to hang on the wall. This makes it an ideal monitor for CCTV cameras.
- The picture resolution is good enough that you can display pictures from maximum 4 CCTV monitors simultaneously.
- The hanging slot is not very stable. The monitor keeps rotating when hanged.
- The manual supplied with the monitor is not of much use.
- It is hard to bring the monitor to sleep mode. You have to completely turn it off otherwise it gives the constant ‘no signal’ warning.
Our touch screen monitor review should have taken you on the right path. You have now the option of 7 best touch screen monitors. They vary in prices and functionality. So, choose one that seems to be the optimum price-benefit combination.